sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

Stan Townsend: I Lost 13 Pounds on IGNITE!


I have been designing diets most of my life. I started with the CORE4™ line before we had labels on the bottles.



Using CORE4 I lost 1.5 inches around the waist in 4 days. I lost 8 pounds in 6 days and 5.4 percent body fat in the first month to 5 weeks.

I knew we were on to something big, and my days of designing diets ended.
I use all the Xyngular® products every day, but had never followed the IGNITE™ System. So I figured if I was going to encourage others to try IGNITE, it is only fitting I experience it first-hand.
After first day on IGNITE, I had lost 5.3 pounds.

After only 6 days I had lost 11 pounds and had lost 3+ percent body fat.
After completing the 8 days on IGNITE I am proud and happy to share my results. I lost 13 pounds and lowered my body fat by 4.4 percent.

It feels so good to reset my metabolism. I look forward to a promising future.
Thank you Xyngular for these amaXYNG products.

- Stan Townsend

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario