sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

"I am off depression medication and migraine medication and down 60+ pounds"



Esther Hatch won the prize for the best March results in the 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge, giving her an extra $500 and an IGNITE kit! Congratulations Esther!

Last June I had just gotten married and had a lot of life changes. I had gastric bypass in the past but had gained all my weight back plus 30 pounds. With the stress of my life changes and embarrassment about my weight, I became very depressed. 

I have been heavy my whole life. Weight was always a challenge. I graduated from high school at a whopping 350 pounds, and I wore a size 28 in women's. I have tried every diet out there, B12, HCG, gastric bypass, Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, etc. You name it; I had tried it. They were all hard and when I failed I would get even more depressed. I was convinced there was no hope.

Three months after getting married I had gained 80 pounds. I was sad. I crawled into my shell and was ready for my life to be over. I spent a little over three months in my bedroom. My sweet husband would come home every night after work, make me dinner, and crawl in bed with me while I cried.

He was at a loss. He didn't know what to do. He finally made me a doctor's appointment. The doctor loaded me up with antidepressants. I was no longer sad, but I wasn't anything. I couldn't cry. I didn't feel like laughing or smiling. I just existed.
I had been on the depression medication for about five months when I went in for a refill and was told that there was a concern that my medication was causing a heart murmur. They hooked me up to a lot of machines. I was frightened that the medication that was supposed to help me was causing even more serious problems. 

They wanted to take me off that medication and put me on a different antidepressant medication. I told them I wanted to think about it. I went home cried and then decided there had to be a better way to treat depression then prescriptions.
I did lots of research on natural ways to help depression, and the only thing I could come up with was exercise. I hated exercise! One of my friends called to check on me and suggested that I get hold of a lady named Kristi. When I got in touch with Kristi, she was quick to get me enough XYNG™ to last me a week.

After that week I called and wanted more. For the first time in years I was happy, and I had energy. I wanted to see my family, finish my last semester at college, and get on with my life. I was ready to come out of my shell and be the person my husband had married.

I took my first XYNG in November. Today I am proud to say that with the help of IGNITE™ and Kristi, I am off my depression medication, off my migraine medication, and down sixty plus pounds. I feel great!
At the end of my 90-Day Challenge, I lost a total of 14.5 pounds and 24 total inches. Before I was barely squeezing into a size 22. Now I feel great in size 14/16 pants.

I now have the best job ever because I get paid to change lives. God has truly blessed me by giving me Xyngular. I could not be happier. In three months I have lost almost 20 inches, and now I am completely off my depression medication. My business has more than doubled. I love Xyngular, and I am loving the new me!

I live eat and breathe Xyngular, because it gave me my life back! Thanks Corporate, you are amaXYNG!

- Esther Hatch

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario