jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Xyngular® has helped me pay off my student loan and credit card debt"



I started Xyngular® when I saw my scale keep climbing despite my Weight Watchers diet and Biggest Loser workouts.

After my first 8 days on IGNITE™, I was down 4 pounds and 6 inches. Then, despite the fact I NEVER had any interest in running, I decided to take it up. In October I ran my first 5k and had a total weight loss of 11.5 pounds and 16 inches lost. Six of those inches were just off my waist!

In January, I ran my first 10k, and I'm now training for a half marathon. I LOVE Xyngular's products and the fact that my friends are doing so well on them also.

On the business side, I have been able to share this opportunity with so many people close to me. In the process I have been able to pay off my school loan and some credit card debt!

My business pays for my products each month, so it's like I'm getting free product! I love this amazing company, it's opportunity and products! 

- Cassie Heffron, Kansas

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario