viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

"I'm down 30 pounds in 4 months on IGNITE™."



Over the past 13 years, I gained a lot of weight, going from a size 8 to a size 22 or even 24 at times. I had resigned myself to being a fat woman, and at my age (65 at the time) I thought I was too old to lose weight.

I had tried several "new" programs and lost a little weight on everything, but felt so deprived. On one I felt quite ill. So I gave up.
In mid June 2011, my friend Liz Allen sent me a XYNG™ sample, and right away, I knew this was going to work, so I signed up and bought more XYNG and LEAN. 

I loved how I felt, and with just XYNG and LEAN, I lost a few pounds. Then Joanne Wolff called me and told me about IGNITE™. I got on IGNITE a couple of weeks later and lost 8 pounds on that.
I've done IGNITE 3 times and lost several pounds every time. 

Since I started I've lost 30 pounds, and have about 30 more to go, but I feel so good, and the inches just keep coming off, even when the weight stalls. I've lost over 20 inches and am now in a size 16.

My 15-year-old grandson came to visit last week, and the first thing he said to me, was "Grandma, you've lost a ton of weight. You look amazing". I am so grateful to Xyngular, Liz, and Joanne for changing my life. 

Marilyn King - Silver Manager

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario