martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

"We didn't have to ruin our lifestyle to get healthy"

If someone would have asked me in May, 2011 "Tammy, are you better off today than you were 5 years ago?" I would have said "No".
Ask me this question today, and I can honestly say I am WAY better off than I was 5 years ago and so is my family. It feels amazing to say "I DID" rather than "I wish I had".

I have a passion in my heart to help others feel as amazing as I do, and I want to share the gift of Xyngular and this amazing opportunity that was so graciously shared with me.
When I first heard about Xyngular I was a skeptical and researched it up and down for 3 weeks before ultimately deciding to try it.

I was doing fast food and Starbucks multiple times a week, drinking lots of soda. I had horrible eating habits. I knew I was headed down the wrong path and needed to change my ways.

With Xyngular, I've eliminated these bad habits and saved money in the long run on our groceries and eating out so much.

I'll be honest, my husband just sat back and watched in the beginning. As he watched me transform, he could tell how much better I was feeling, so he decided to start drinking the LEAN shake every morning. Now he takes a XYNG™ once a day. He also takes AXION™ and Super Fruit Global Blend™ juice each day.

He has a high stress job and was living on Pepsi in the afternoon for energy. But now with Xyngular, he not only feels better and no longer has acid reflux, but people are noticing how great he looks and feels.

We are both just ordinary people. I have a full time career and didn't intend to do this as a business. But in our small community everyone noticed the difference and wanted what I was using so I had to tell my story.

I love my new found energy. I loved going from a size 10/12 to a size 4. Overall I feel amazing! I also love sharing my story and helping others reach their health goals with Xyngular.

Our family has been blessed by this amazing opportunity and with the extra income from Xyngular, we've been able to paint the exterior of our house, pay off debt, pay for our family of 5 to go to Roatan, Honduras, and we've won an all expenses paid trip to Sundance on Xyngular!

My husband and I both work long hours but try to maintain a good balance with our family, so finding something that works for us and doesn't require us to ruin our lifestyle to get healthy is huge. Xyngular has changed our lives and schedules but but has greatly improved our lifestyle.

Tammy Ramsay

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario