viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Advice from the Winners of Our Xyngular iPad Competition



"I can't wait to see who the next person is that I get to help to change their life" 

I believe it was because I shared my weight loss results with everyone that I was able to succeed in sponsoring 11 new Distributors during the iPad promotion. With such a successful personal weight loss story and explaining how easy it was, I was able to really attract new customers and Distributors. 
 
I have been in Xyngular for two months. My first month I reached first level Manager, and this month I plan to reach Gold Manager!
In 8 days I lost 9 pounds and 4 inches off my waist. In six weeks I dropped 4 pant sizes. In 60 days I was down 17 pounds and lost 13 1/2 inches off my body. I love these products, and I have a true passion about them! I think it shows when I tell others! 

The best advice I can give new Distributors is to get your story started, share with others, and not pre-judge who would "want" them or be able to "afford" them! I had to believe in the products first, and now I can't wait to see who the next person is that I get to help to change their life.
Amy Troutner

"Facebook is my primary marketing tool"
I have had an amazing support system from my Xyngular sponsors, Tina and Tommy Myers who trained me and from Cynthia Evans and her team who have been very helpful. I try to get on her calls whenever I can. 

I use Facebook as my primary marketing tool. I post my results which generate interest in the products. I have lost 18 pounds since October 24th. My husband started on Monday, November 28th. He lost 6.6 pounds in 2 days! The dramatic results are so appealing to people. 

Whenever someone asks about the products, I email them my Xyngular site and tell them to click on products and then click on the first picture of the products to watch the product overview. I get their cell number and a good time to call them so we can customize a package to meet their specific needs.

I started taking the Xyngular products on October 24, 2011. I have lost 18 pounds. I didn't intend to sponsor a lot of people. My primary interest was losing weight. When people ask about "my secret," it was easy to guide them to my website and then follow-up with them. With such amazing results, the products sell themselves.
I would tell new Distributors to never get discouraged or quit. It takes time to build your downline. If you get a "no" at first, move on. Typically people will continue to monitor your success and will commit when the time is right for them. 

Diana Bossie 

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario