martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

"You can have whatever success you want...but only if you help others get what they want"



Before I started my Xyngular program was taking take 2 pills of 150 mg of Zantac (an antacid) every day, and my menstrual cycle had been gone for 6 months.

I said to myself, "no more," I want to make a change in my life. My health was being affected, and I saw so many testimonies from others. I decide to use the IGNITE™ Fat Burning System. 

When I started IGNITE my body began to regulate itself. Now I no longer depend on the antacid, and my menstrual cycle is happening every month. I lost 35 pounds and 4 inches off my waist in 4 months and a half. I'm so happy for that! After seeing these results in myself, I decided to start helping others. 

My business has grown simply by sharing my testimony with people. To do that I have had to change my physical appearance, which has been so noticeable, and my health has improved so much. 

I have been with Xyngular since June 13, 2011. Thanks to God, I have impacted many lives, and I have shared this message... "there is hope for you too if you decide to change your life." 

Here's my advice for new Distributors who are trying to achieve success. 

The moment you decide you want to impact lives, you should move forward and do it, because you really are going to help those people. If you're helping people, the money will come. The confidence you project, how you educate yourself about the products, and sharing how they have impacted your life makes all the difference. At Xyngular you can have all the success that you desire, but the key is to help others. 

Thank you XYNGULAR! 

Maria de Lourdes Miranda Irizarry, Gold Manager

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario