martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

The Trip of a Lifetime... Comments on the Executive Trip to Dubai

"The Executive Trip to Dubai was literally life-changing"
It was fantastic to see Xyngular leaders treating each other like family. The trip reinforced to everyone the fact that what we are doing at Xyngular will change the world for generations to come. We are looking forward to the trip next year and encourage all our Xyngular Distributors to set a goal to get here! Marc Walker, President

"They care so much about getting to know the Distributors"
One of the best experiences my wife Kari and I had and enjoyed the most was traveling with Marc Walker and Glen Oliver once again! It just tells me how much they care about the distributors and being able to get to know them.
It's exciting to catch a vision of what this company is going to create in the next 40 or 50 years.
Dr. Troy McHenry


"Xyngular has once again exceeded all that we ever expected"
The Xyngular Passport Program is absolutely the best incentive program in the entire industry...period!
My goal for next year in Dubai is to have a minimum of 5 couples from my team living this spectacular experience!
Omar Rivera


"Words can't express my appreciation for this wonderful gift."
I so want everyone to work for this trip! It is the best trip my husband and I have ever taken, and it was all FREE. I appreciate the leadership so much at Xyngular! They don't just take you on a free trip they take you on a free FIRST CLASS trip.
Cara Rapp


"This was the trip of a lifetime"
I was brought to tears and kept pinching myself to make sure it was real. It was so overwhelming. The resort was incredible.
So my advice...work hard! It's worth the investment!
Cala Stadel

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario