martes, 10 de enero de 2012

"Dubai was beyond incredible"



Dubai was the trip of a lifetime! 

While our tour guide Anthony was telling us about the history of Dubai, he said "Impossible is only an opinion," and I feel like that sums up Xyngular for me. We are doing impossible things and things that I didn't think I could or would ever do!
For me, Dubai wasn't on my bucket list, but once I got there and had such an incredible time, I added it to my bucket list so I could cross it off! I really think every Xyngular Distributor needs to set a goal to go.

One of the most fun parts of Dubai was "dune bashing," which was going into the desert in these little 4-wheel cars with roll bars. We just drove around the desert. It was so much fun just laughing and cruising around, having such a good time. The pictures and video I have of it just don't do it justice! Xyngular treated us like royalty too. We had a champagne dinner feast with a belly dancer and got to have a toast at sunset that felt like a movie. We swam with dolphins, got henna tattoos, and just did so many incredible things. We got to swim and ski on the same day!

It was inspiring to be with so many Xyngular leaders. I can't wait for others on my team to get to go to Dubai and accomplish the impossible! 

Laci Friend

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario