sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

"Ten minutes after posting my before-and-after pictures I had 13 messages on Facebook"


My friend Maureen Smith gave me a XYNG™ for energy and it worked so well...no jitters or crash. I was bartending 5 or 6 nights a week with 2 small kids and could barely function, so I ordered a box. I missed so many family functions because I was either working or sleeping. I signed up as a Distributor because I wanted the discount. 

After a few weeks on XYNG, my work pants were loose. I didn't change anything but by taking 2 XYNG per day, I was down 9 pounds! At that point, I had to try IGNITE and lost an additional 12 pounds in 8 days. That's 21 pounds and 11 inches, with 10 of those from my waist. 

I hadn't done the business yet, but once I found out how much Maureen was making, I decided to try the business. I did my before-and-after pictures, and Chris Hummel helped me post them on Facebook. Within 10 minutes I had 13 messages and was doing calls with Chris. Within 30 minutes I had made my first commission.

I hit Manager in 21 days and my business took off from there. The best part is, I lost my job in June and because of Xyngular® have been able to work from home and not have to find another job. I can be with my family and volunteer at school. I can go on vacation, and I'm helping people change their lives too! I'm so thankful to be a part of this!

Erin Giguere

"My last yearly checkup was better than ever thanks to Xyngular"

My favorite thing about Xyngular® has been watching my daughter Erin Giguere grow and succeed here. I have lost 35 pounds and maintained it for about a year. I was worried about the products because I'd had a double lung transplant and had to take anti rejection medication. Since being on XYNG™, Flush and LEAN™, I have all kinds of energy. I feel fabulous and my last yearly checkup was better than ever thanks to Xyngular! 

Nancy Bierkowski

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario