martes, 24 de enero de 2012

"People tell me I look like another person"


In April of 2011, I started using Xyngular® products.
At the time I weighed 190 pounds. I had tried to lose weight with other methods. I tried many well-known products, but I couldn't lose a pound.
One day I was invited to a meeting where they showed me Xyngular products. I decided to try them. 

In the first week I lost 8 pounds without doing any exercise at all. During the next two months I lost about 30 pounds. 

After that I went 3 months without using any of the Xyngular products with the exception of CHEAT™. I was surprised that I was able to maintain the weight I had achieved. But because I hadn't yet reached my goal, I started using the products again and continued losing weight. 

As of today I have lost a total of 42 pounds. I'm 41, and I have been watching my metabolism slowing down. But I have been surprised at how I am now able to lose weight using Xyngular products. I can eat what I like without worrying.

People tell me that I look like another person...someone 10 years younger. My health has gotten better, I feel more agile, and I feel happy thanks to Xyngular.

Mayra S. Torres

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario