viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

"The 50K getaway cruise was worth every effort it took to win it...especially Jamaica"



I loved Jamaica! The chance to bond with my friends on the hike up Dunn's River Falls was exciting. It was a beautiful experience which I got to share with my son, Nico. 

It was a real picture of teamwork and what this company is all about. The effort to get to the top of the falls was worth the journey there, and we couldn't have done it without teamwork. We were all holding hands and supporting the ones below and at the same time following in the steps of the ones above. 

That's exactly how I got to the 50K cruise! I've always felt the support and leadership of my upline and this company's amazing top notch leadership. At the same time I've been reaching down and supporting my own downline. Both have been essential in building my business. 

I loved the opportunity to connect with and build relationships on a more personal level with our Xyngular® family. It was phenomenal for my husband Mike and me. The attitude continues to be "One Team...One Dream." Everyone is willing to offer suggestions, support, and ideas and share what they do to grow their businesses. 

While we were away playing in the sun, Xyngular commission checks were coming to us back at home. We came home rested and suntanned, and we were greeted with a stack of checks we took to the bank. It gave us even more motivation to keep sharing this opportunity with others. We came away with new friendships and ideas for growing our business. We love the generosity and strength of this company. It was worth the effort to earn the 50k getaway. It will affect our businesses well into the future. 

-Tami Castronovo

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario