miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

"Xyngular®'s 50K Getaway was an amazing way to relax and enjoy paradise with such giving people"



Haiti was such a beautiful place to visit. The part of the island that we went to was like paradise. We loved seeing the sunrise, we loved relaxing on the beach with Dana and Mario. And then we loved the adventure of the zipline! 

I have to be honest though....visiting this island pulled at my heartstrings. Although the scenery is by far more beautiful than back home in Kansas, all of us are so blessed by the economic prosperity we enjoy. 

It made me want to grow my Xyngular® business even more because I can see how much the world needs giving people like all the Distributors that were on the trip. I know that we all will be able to bless the whole world in a big way because of the awesome compensation plan at Xyngular. 

I loved being on the trip and spending more time with our amazing leaders from Corporate and some of our biggest business builders in Xyngular. Being new to the industry, I always love the opportunity to learn from all of these great people. 

Once again Xyngular gave us such an amazing trip. We were able to relax and enjoy paradise on and off the ship. Bryan and I enjoyed our time to just get away and relax, and then have fun with the group when we wanted.
We thank Xyngular from the bottom of our hearts for the four awesome trips we have taken in the last seven months. With three little ones back home, it came at a much needed time. 

- Cara Rapp

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario