martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

"I started my 8-day IGNITE™, and I already feel better"



Here's the kind of news and photos we love to get when people start their IGNITE or 90-Day Body Transformation program. Just imagine the commitment Lexie Davis has for reaching her goals.
"These are the photos when I started my 8-day IGNITE on February 6, 2012. I weigh 144 and I'm aiming for losing 15-20 pounds this month.

"I've started a weight lifting program that I can rotate every 3 months, I have also started training for a run in April and for the first time since 2007 (after knee surgeries), I was able to do some squats with weights. I limited the weights to reduce stress on the patellar tendon and irritation to the torn ACL in the left knee. "Girls at work are asking me for help on losing weight, and I love it! 

"My old neighbor said I'm shrinking in all of my clothes and scrubs and that I need to breakdown and buy a new clothes. I'm not buying any clothes until I get to my goal weight :-) 

"Best of all, besides the weight loss, I feel better, I'm not drinking pop, and people keep carding me for everything! 

-Lexie Davis

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario