sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

"Before, I couldn't lose weight with anything, and now, without dieting, I was losing all these pounds"

I just love the Xyngular products!
Last January my good friend Terry Muniz called telling me that he found something that might helped me. I was 100 pounds overweight, and I had giving up on trying to lose those pounds. I had tried everything on the market with no result.

My doctor had diagnosed prediabetes, and I was taking 500mg of glucophage, one in the morning and one at night. At this stage in my life I was deeply depressed.

When Terry told my husband and me that there was a money back guarantee, my husband said, "We have nothing to lose." We decided to give it a try.

My first week on the IGNITE™ system, I lost 11 pounds. At the end of 30 days, I had lost 21 pounds. What a shock! Before Xyngular, I couldn't lose weight with anything, and now, without dieting, I was losing all these pounds.

I took a trip, and I usually always gain weight when I travel, but not this time.
I have lost 50 pounds, and I'm still counting. I'll have to admit that I didn't follow the IGNITE system exactly as it is recommended, but I still was able to lose 50 pounds.
I no longer use the glucophage because my prediabetes condition is under control. I no longer need it. Thank you, Xyngular!

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario