martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

"My dad's free from 20 years of major depression"



I began using Xyngular®'s products to lose weight. On January 16, 2012 I started my first round of IGNITE™. I lost 8 pounds and 11 inches. I am now down a total of 14 pounds and 19 inches. It has given me back my confidence.
But the best part of my experience with Xyngular products is how it helped my Dad. He has suffered from major depression for 20 years. He has gone from one medication to the next and from one dose to the next. A product would begin to work but then stop, and he was back to where he started. It was a struggle for him to even get out of bed and shower. It had gotten so bad that he had stopped working.

On February 23rd after hearing Kristi Welch's Mom, Marian Thomas, tell her story, I thought I needed to have my Dad try XYNG™. That night I went home and gave my Dad a sheet of XYNG. I told him to give it a week, so he started it and by the second day he was in the front room on the floor playing cars with my 19-month-old son. He's getting out and going to the movies, going on bike rides, taking his grandkids to the park, and also taking them on picnics.
Xyngular has given my Dad back control of his life. His depression and anxiety are taking a back seat to his life and not driving his life. My son now has a Grandpa! I am so grateful for all of these products.

-Michelle Hall

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario