viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

"My doctor recommended IGNITE"



Marion Quintana won 2nd place in Xyngular’s 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge, earning $500 cash and an IGNITE™ pack!

I started Xyngular®'s IGNITE™ December 31, 2011. When I started I felt that it was worth a shot. If I didn't like it I'd return it and get my money back!
Well, the joke was on me. I fell in love! By week two I had already ordered my second IGNITE package. In my first month I lost a total of 20 pounds. WOW! In February I lost another 10 pounds. In the month of March I ate what I wanted and still kept using the IGNITE products but not following it exactly.

 Well, I didn't lose a pound, but I didn't gain a pound either! But in the last week of March I got my act together and lost another 5 pounds making me a total of 35 pounds lighter!

I went from a size 11 to a size 4 in jeans and from a size XXL to a large. I lost 22 inches from body with 9 inches from my waist alone!

I'm feeling great and looking the best I ever have. I have 5 pounds more to reach my final goal, but I have reached a goal I never thought I would.
Thanks to Xyngular my self esteem is back. I'm extremely proud of myself and thankful to my sponsors Laurie and Freddy!

Not only have I lost weight but I've also made money…enough that my husband finally quit his second job and now spends his afternoons with our beautiful daughter and me. Xyngular has changed my life in more than one way! Thank you.

- Marion Quintana


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario