jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

"My husband became part of the Xyngular family and won second place in the 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge"



Anthony Hatch is the second place winner of Xyngular's 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge, earning $500 plus an IGNITE™ package
My husband Anthony's weight, as of this morning is 281.6, that's 28 pounds less than he was when he started IGNITE in February. I am so happy for him.

I signed up in November, and in February we were at the corporate offices sitting with Bob in Customer Support getting my orders in.

Anthony had been very supportive but had not shown any interest in doing the IGNITE system himself. He had been taking XYNG™ and AXION™ and loved them, but he loved his food so he didn't want to try IGNITE.

While I was placing my orders, he leaned over to me and quietly said, "Will you get me a kit?"

I said, "WHAT?!?"

He said again "I want a kit."

I started to laugh and ask him if he was going to dedicate himself to the system and stick with it. The products mean way too much to me to have them wasted.

He agreed that he would dedicate himself to IGNITE.

I leaned over to Bob knowing he had heard the whole conversation and said, "Bob, you heard that. You are my witness." Bob chuckled and added another kit to the order.

We got home and Anthony's kit sat for about a week before he started.

Today Anthony is down from about a 48 pant size to a 42. He has lost 28 pounds since mid February. His stomach shrinks every day. On his off days it pokes out, and he always says, "I just don't feel as good on my off days."

That's right. He is addicted to the good feeling IGNITE provides.

His gout is gone, he is off his depression medication, he sleeps better at night and he is doing so much better in his college classes. He tells me all the time, "it's so much easier to focus." He is more patient, he works extra hours at work and this week he has felt so good that he has gone to the gym twice already!

I love that he has become part of the Xyngular® family!

- Esther Hatch (winner of the March 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge)


Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario