jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

"My doctor recommended IGNITE"



Rajat Gulati won 3rd place in Xyngular's 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge, earning $300 cash and an IGNITE™ pack!

When I visited my close family friend and doctor in January of 2012, she immediately noticed my large weight gain. I had to get on the scale for the visit, although I didn't want to. I told the doctor I did NOT want to know my weight, but when she told me, it literally brought tears to my eyes. I was all the way up to 222 pounds, by far the heaviest I had ever been in my life. I also had a 44 inch waist, and I felt ashamed at letting myself go like this.

Luckily for me, she knew about the Xyngular® IGNITE Program and recommended it to me. I was a bit skeptical, but I trust her so much that I finally said OK, let's do it, and I bought 2 IGNITE kits that day.

I started to feel better almost immediately when I started IGNITE. My wife was amazed that I'd come home from work and start housework or cooking. She couldn't believe it! When she suggested KFC for dinner once, I told her, "That’s the old me! The new me is healthy!"

I started feeling better, having more energy and exercising more. Overall, it was some of the best months of my entire life, because I felt like I was getting myself back.

At the end of the 90 days, I am down to a 32 inch waist! My weight is all the way down to 172. I lost 50 pounds, and I cannot be happier.

I have recommended these products to so many people who have seen my change, and I am excited for my future with Xyngular. There is no looking back for me!

- Rajat Gulati, Canada

 Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario