sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

Congratulations to Sarah Biernacki, winner of February's 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge!



Sarah Biernacki lost 18 pounds in February and shed over 10 inches! For her overall transformation, she was chosen as February's winner and will receive $500 cash and an IGNITE™ kit (a $226.90 value). Here's her Xyngular journey in her own words:

"Many of you have read my personal story on the Xyngular and Visionaries Worldwide website. I started this 90 day challenge with the mindset that even if I didn't win the entire challenge or any of it that the benefit to my personal health would really be a grand prize in itself.

I really embraced the IGNITE™ program and CORE4™ system as a tool for eating; I kept myself motivated with all of the awesome support from the vast amount of people on the team. Since I have been using the products regularly, I find myself more conscious of what I am putting into my body. I am not perfect and still "cheat". Chocolate is still something I love to indulge in but these products have helped me put things in perspective and have given me a guide on when it's ok to go ahead and reward yourself. I absolutely love how I am feeling while using these products and will continue to use them throughout my weight loss goals and also throughout my new healthier lifestyle!"
Hooray for Xyngular! 

-Sarah Biernacki
Sterling Heights, Michigan


Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario