miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

"I couldn't bear the thought of family and friends looking at those photos"



My 29-year old daughter was engaged last year, and in December announced that she will be married on May 5, 2012. Great news, but "yikes!" My brain kept thinking about the wedding photos... I was at my absolute heaviest, and I couldn't bear the thought of family and friends looking at those photos (with me at my worst) forever!

During the Christmas holidays, I saw a posting on Facebook and decided it couldn't hurt to give Xyngular® a try.

I met with Laurie Bachran, learned about the products, and started my first IGNITE™ on January 1, 2012.

Since then (in only 7 weeks), I've lost 25 pounds and more than 22 inches! This program is amazing! The pounds are melting off, my skin is glowing, I look and feel healthier, and my energy level is greater than I could have imagined!

When I started on IGNITE on New Year's Day, my goal was to lose 50 pounds ... enough to look good at my daughter's wedding in May. After experiencing such wonderful results and realizing how easy it is to lose weight and feel GREAT with these nutritional products, I've decided to up my goal to 75 pounds, which will get me to my ideal weight!
Hooray for Xyngular! 

-Suzanne Peterson, Honolulu Hawaii

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario