sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

"We share our story and the company sends us a thank you check"


At the time Jerry and I started taking Xyngular® products, we were both dealing with health issues, lack of energy, and we had both gained weight.
As a nurse working nights at the hospital and a mom of 3 children, I was desperate for energy. I was drinking 1/2 pot of coffee, 4 Cokes, and unhealthy energy drinks every day. When I would wake up in the afternoon, I reached for carbs and snacks instead of healthy foods. I was also taking 800mg of Motrin daily for headaches. I had started an antidepressant 3 months earlier which made me even more tired and caused me to gain 15 pounds. 

At age 37, Jerry was struggling with energy and weight gain. I had made him a doctor's appointment to assess his snoring, weight gain, lethargy, and back pain. She performed basic lab work, diagnosed him as being pre-diabetic, prescribed an antidepressant for stress, and gave him Lortab for back pain. His lab work showed increased liver enzymes, and the doctor recommended a C-Pap to wear at night for sleep apnea. We were both overwhelmed with her recommendations and knew it was time for a healthy change.

A friend of ours from church encouraged us to try these all natural products for health, weight loss, and energy . We both started an 8-day IGNITE™ challenge. I lost 7 pounds and 7 inches from my waist, going from a size 12 to an 8! Jerry lost 12 pounds! We continued on with the program and were amazed at the natural, all day energy that we were both experiencing. 

At 2 weeks, Jerry went back to the doctor for a follow-up appointment. His sleep study came back normal, his snoring was minimal, he was no longer at risk for diabetes, he didn't need the antidepressant, and his back pain had been resolved without the need for narcotics. He began running and cycling with the kids. He completed a half marathon in 2 hours and continues to encourage all of us to exercise. 

Our entire family is eating healthier and exercising. We are spending less money eating out and at the grocery store. After 5 months Jerry's total weight loss was 50 pounds! I am currently down to a size 6... a size that I hadn't seen since high school. The greatest benefit for me is the increased energy and focus. Every morning I have a long "to do" list, and because of XYNG™ , I am able to face my day with energy and enthusiasm. I am a better mom, wife, and friend.
We had never been able to stick to a "diet" in the past. Xyngular encourages healthy lifestyle changes, not unreasonable diets. We eat healthy during the week and spluge on the weekends. It is a balance that our family can easily work into our busy lifestyle.

Our 12-year-old son Thomas has autism and struggles with behavior problems, eating challenges, and is mostly non-verbal.

At age 9, we began traveling to Texas to see a doctor who specialized in autism. Thomas began taking 25 supplements and we began a GFCF diet. We did see improvements, but every day was a huge struggle trying to get him to swallow 25 pills. Most kids from the clinic were taking 75 pills per day and receiving B12 injections. After a year, we decided to stop the program. I began giving him Xyngular Super Fruit Global Blend™ juice and a XYNG. On day 3, he came home from school, said "hi mom" and gave me a hug! I couldn't believe it! Since beginning the products, his speech has greatly increased, and he is craving healthier foods. Behavior problems at school have also decreased. 

We can't thank Xyngular enough for these amazing products that have transformed our family and for the opportunity to share them with others. Because we love the products so much, we share our story with our friends and family. The company sends us a thank you check each time we do so. 

We have been able to pay off both of our cars, take a family vacation and travel all-expenses-paid to Sundance Utah. I now only have to work part time at the hospital. We have met so many great people through the company who have also encouraged our spiritual journey. I can't imagine what our health would be like without the changes that we have made.
I encourage everyone I care about to try to products. I love the 100% money-back guarantee. It's easy, the products work, and they are 100% natural. As a nurse, I would not be sharing them if I didn't feel like they were safe. 

- Denise Putter Harrell 

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nurse or not, FEELING like these products are safe is not PROOF that they are safe. Research by scientists needs to be done before giving this to children.

    ResponderEliminar