viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

"I wanted to get the weight off before my wedding"



I had a baby August 30th, 2011 and wanted to try something to get my baby weight off. I am also getting married Sept 22nd, 2012! My goal is to get to 180 pounds by my wedding. I have a great feeling that Xyngular™ is going to get me to my goal and probably lower. My wedding dress size has been a 16. I tried dresses on yesterday, and I am already down to a size 12!

I have also joined a health club and enjoy "hot yoga." XYNG™ has got me feeling more energized! I have enjoyed listening in on conference calls and listening to others' success stories.

I also added 3 members during the month of February and they all have had success too! Kimmie has lost 10 pounds, Ty has lost 8 and Nicole has lost 10 all in their first 8 days! 

The best part was I invited my soon-to-be husband to come along with me on this journey, and he has done great! He lost 14 pounds and 9 inches! We will both be continuing on!

I will continue my journey with Xyngular, and hope to share my success story with many more and build a larger team! 

- Kristina Kaleen Olson 

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario