sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

"Perseverance pays off" for Dixie Fails in the Xtreme Builder Challenge



I reached the first level of the Xtreme Builder Challenge by keeping my motivation fresh. 

I made sure that everyone on my team had plenty of training, answers to all their questions and lots of mentoring. This was all very new to me, but by studying and believing in the product, it became easy to explain the health benefits of the Xyngular® products to everyone who was interested. I came to know the products inside and out.

Then I advertised by word of mouth, on Facebook and by simply showing off my "before and after" pictures. This caused a lot of sparks. I made sure that those sparks didn't burn out, and here I am, going strong. I know that perseverance pays off. 

- Dixie Fails

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario