martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

"After 6 months my total weight loss was 40 pounds"

I started the IGNITE challenge February 15th and lost six pounds in eight days. I couldn't believe the extra energy I felt and the mental clarity and alertness from XYNG.
I continued taking all of the products and making healthy food choices. After three months on the products, my cholesterol was down 54 points and my triglycerides were down 45 points.
After six months my total weight loss was 40 pounds, nearly 24% off my starting weight! I lost 6" each from my bust, waist, and hips, 4" from each thigh, and an amazing 8" from my abdomen! I started in a size 14 pant and now I wear size 4.
I added AXION in early August, and I feel better than ever.
Thank you, Xyngular for helping me reshape my body and for providing a simple plan to earn extra income while I help others meet their weight loss and income goals.

Wanda Droge, Topeka, KS

www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Tuesday, October 11th - Opportunity Call
6PM Pacific / 7PM Mountain / 8PM Central / 9PM Eastern
Host: Stan Townsend (Platinum Director)
Stan is a 30 year veteran of Network Marketing and health and nutrition, so he knows good products when he sees them! Hear Stan's take on why Xyngular is the right place to be right now!
(712) 432-0075 PIN: 968699#

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario