martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

"Xyngular helped me avoid Lap Band bariatric surgery"

I was one week away from signing on the dotted line for the "Lap Band" procedure [bariatric surgery] because I felt after all the failed diets I had been on over probably 30 years, I was going to try this last option.

I was on the phone with an "older" school friend and she told me she had two sisters that had done that procedure and both had failed miserably.

She then told me she wanted to send some information for me to look at. She was currently using a product that was working for her. Information came and I decided to try once more to see if it would work and I could forget about the "Lap Band".

Through my friend Marilyn and her friend Joanne, I signed up and Joanne even delivered some of the product I had ordered so I could get started without having to wait for delivery.
I dropped 20 lbs in 16 or 17 days, and I was hooked. I've continued with the IGNITE program, and I am currently down 55 pounds in just over 60 days. I have more consistent energy, and I've dropped 3 shirt and pants sizes.

Thankfully I did not sign on the dotted line!
Ron Johnson


http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario