domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

"I'm making more than I ever have, doing what I enjoy, and being a stay-at-home mom"

www.xyngular.com/lrivera
Xyngular has been a huge blessing to our family financially! I was able to quit a part time job and be back at home full-time at a time when most people are scrambling to keep or find a job. I'm making more than I ever have, and I'm doing something I really enjoy. I love that I can be a stay-at-home Mom and be free to work my business on the side. I've enjoyed taking part in the Global Bonus Pool, the trips with my husband, and the steady income. I thank God every day for bringing Xyngular into my life!
It's a work in progress balancing how much time I spend on my business and when to set it aside and spend focused time with my family. But it's also super fun and challenges me in really positive ways.

Personal development expands my business
Because I have been growing steadily and becoming more, my desire to really make things happen in my Xyngular business keeps expanding! I've become more out-going, grown as a leader, and enjoyed meeting and working with some of the most wonderful people ever. I am constantly working on myself personally by reading the great books people recommend and listening to CDs by Jim Rohn and Dani Johnson. It helps me learn skills that enable me to work with all different kinds of people. It also gives me the inspiration that "I can do this" when I start losing my confidence.

Growing my confidence
Self confidence has been my biggest obstacle. I'm always reminding myself that I have what it takes and I can muster up confidence when I'm really not feeling it. It helps to just keep going and not take myself out of the game when I'm feeling challenged. I've given myself permission to be human and improve where I need to.

Staying plugged in.
Something else that's really helped me is listening to and connecting with other Distributors who are having success and find out what they're doing. That's why I love all the different calls we have. There are so many people who have really helpful input. They say things in different ways and present things from different perspectives. I feel like I learn something every time I plug into one of the calls.
My up line support has really been another key to my success. Carolyn Keith and Jane Freres have really been there for me, sharing ideas and cheering me on. We work together as a team to do 3-way calls, speak on launch calls for team members, and share me honest input. I also really love the support that Freddy Elias and Troy Alexander give me and the willingness of all of my extended Xyngular family to network with me whenever I need it.

Sorting not chasing
The other thing I've done is to really focus on the individuals on my team who have a desire to build and grow. I've learned to take a step when they take a step and not chase after them. I just keep sorting through my team, finding who wants to make this happen, and working with them. I have a great team. I am so thankful for the quality of people I have the pleasure of working with. Everyone has potential. I really love to help people see their potential.
Keeping things simple and easy to duplicate is my best tool for growing my team.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario