viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

"I've found a new income stream...helping people"

I began taking XYNG last June and lost 8 pounds. I loved the energy it gave me and was intrigued enough to give the other products a try. I lost 10 additional pounds using CORE4, and another 10 pounds using Xyngular's IGNITE system!
Since then, I've lost another 7 pounds, bringing my total weight loss to 35 pounds! I've gone from a size 12 to a size 2.

 I haven't felt this good in at least 10 years! I'm so thankful to have found Xyngular, and love helping people feel as good about themselves as I do now!

The best part is that I get to make an additional income for helping people! As an interior designer and small business owner, I found my business flailing with the downturn in the economy. It became apparent that I needed a second stream of income.

I went to the first XYNGFEST in San Diego just to see what the company was all about. I basically went on a "XYNG and a prayer!" I was so impressed with the company and the people that I decided to become a Distributor. I'm so excited about the direction of the company!
Sundance was a great experience. It helped me to see into the future. The sky is the limit with Xyngular--I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me!"

http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario