martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

How Genio Pugliese is using his "before and after" on Facebook

Here's the short statement Genio Pugliese sent out on Facebook that is building him such a great business...
"In a short 90 days this is what is possible with Xyngular Products and the IGNITE 8-day Program. My journey to a six pack is almost there. I dare say that by the end of October 2011 I will be there. This physical transformation happened without me experiencing any hunger, muscle loss, or energy loss. In addition my blood pressure which was once 175 over 140 is now normal, I am off my medication, my sleep apnea is completely gone, I no longer snore, and my cholesterol is completely normal now.


                       http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario