domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

"Bionic Woman" loses nearly 30 pounds thanks to Xyngular

www.xyngular.com/lrivera
My mom is both a breast cancer and skin cancer survivor. She has had a double lung transplant and because of all the meds she was taking prior to her transplant, she had deteriorated joints and had to have both hips replaced. After her second hip replacement, she fell on the golf course and broke bones in her wrists.

While all this was happening, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. Just as my mom was getting her life back, he became ill. The cancer was taking him down pretty fast, and my mom was doing everything she could to make him happy.

Every time he said he was hungry for something, she made it for him. The problem was he wouldn't eat what he thought he was craving, so my mom sat around finishing off both of their meals.
When all this started she weighed somewhere between 135 and 140 pounds. We were all sad and depressed. so we all ate and grew! At the top of my mom's weight gain she was around 170 pounds.

My dad became extremely ill and eventually passed on January 19, 2010.
We both kept eating and crying and eating some more.
I found the Xyngular products in January of 2011. My mom and I were probably at our heaviest weight ever. I finally talked my mom into trying the products around March 2011.
You can see from the photos what has happened. The before photo was taken right before we lost my dad, and I took the after on September 14, 2011.

She now weighs 143 pounds. I can tell you from my own experience as well as my mother's that these products work.
They worked for a healthy person like me, but they also worked for my mother who is the "bionic woman" on all kinds of medications.

Erin Giguere (daughter of Janet Blackburn)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario